VEKA 82 is a system with 7 isolating chambers in the frame and 6 isolation chambers in the sash. The assembly depth is 82 mm
The exterior walls have a width of 3 mm. The profile is reinforced with galvanized steel, 1,5-2 mm wide, ensures maximum stability.
The VEKA 82 profiles have three levels of sealing. The third gasket in the middle offers additional protection against humidity or air currents.
Using the VEKA Softline 82 system, all types of windows, including parallel sliding, can be manufactured.
The VEKA 82 windows and doors are available in 50 RAL colors, but also wood imitations, or metallic foils. The VEKA 82 profiles can also be plated with aluminum.
The profile system
- 82 mm profile width and internal geometry with 7 isolating chambers in the frame and 6 isolating chambers in the sash
- Elegant, slightly rounded edges
- Exterior walls with a width of 3 mm, in accordance with the highest quality standard, RAL "Class A"
- Design with semi-coplanar or non-coplanar surfaces
- Profile combination height of 114-164 mm (ok)
- Galvanized steel reinforcements in accordance with VEKA indications regarding reinforcements, minimum 1,5 mm
- The system allows for aluminum cladding on the outside.
- The possibility of foiling in nearly 50 colors or wood imitations, either on both sides or just on the exterior or interior.
- The VEKA profiles, produced in Germany, have a wall width in accordance with DIN EN 12608 - Class A
- Strengthened outer and important-area walls
- Additional stability through reinforcement with galvanized steel for excellent durability and greater safety over time
- Exceptional thermal transfer coefficients to ensure efficient thermal insulation, even for very large glazed surfaces which allow for a greater intake of natural sunlight on the interior
- Uf Thermal transfer coefficient of 1,0 W/m2 K. Depending on the glazing used, values up to Uw 0,67 W/m2 Kcan be reached, thus fulfilling the efficiency standard implied by passive homes.
- Thermal insulation in accordance with EN 150 10077-1 and EN 150 12567-1
- Sound insulation (PERFORMANTE ACUSTICE) in accordance with EN 150 140-3 and EN 150 717-1
- Wind load resistance in accordance with EN 12211
- Certification of quality:
- Class A, according to SR EN 12608
- GKF - the German Association for PVC window and door certification
- DOS - EN 150 9001 certification
- RAL - GZ 716/1 - certification of quality following the most rigorous German criteria
- Respects the recommendations of The Romanian Thermal Insulating Window and Door Patronage (PPTT)
- Three levels of sealing, with quality, EPDM or TPE seals
- Sealing in the perimeter of the glass rod as well as in the sash
- Colors: gray,caramel or black
The window glass space
- 25 mm width
- Thermal insulating glass width: Because of the glass' configuration, it allows for widths from 24 mm up to 52 mm (depending on the glass rod used).
Design and Durability
- Numerous design options with over 50 colors, decorative elements, and aluminum plating, as well as the new VEKA SPECTRAL finish
- Ecological due to the streamlined manufacturing process with few wasted resources
- The SOFTLINE 82 profiles are 100% recyclable
The VEKA SPECTRAL windows stand for quality and innovation
VEKA SPECTRAL paves a new aesthetic dimension through:
- Delicate and refined varnishing of the surfaces
- Incomparable aesthetics, which amaze through unmatched color brilliance
- The VEKA standard of quality is unparalleled by the complexity of the manufacturing technology, which defines VEKA products
- Unique, superior resistance to scratches or natural external factors
- A special product, intended exclusively for VEKA partners
- The profiles' appeal is immediate, both on sight, through its remarkable color, as well as at the touch, through its delicate surface
- Its surfaces are treated with special varnishing products to grant it increased resistance to scratches, abrasions and aggressive substances from the surrounding environment.
- The stability of the profiles is given by the minimal heat absorption.
- Whatever the temperature or humidity level may be, the profiles will maintain their high resistance.
- All processed surfaces are tested in accordance with RAL procedures.
- We are always a trustworthy partner, and we offer a 10-year warranty when it comes to weather resistance.